South Auckland Electricians
Electric Guys, South Auckland electricians provides fast service, free quotes, and fully registered electrical services to customers at very competitive rates.
CALL US NOW 0800 33 66 77
Electrician In South Auckland
Electric Guys South Auckland Electricians are the first people you need to call for rewiring, new lighting systems, extra power points, hot water system repairs and anything else electrical. With a loyal customer base from the Manukau, Papakura & Pukekohe areas, Electric Guys are proud to be your local electrician in South Auckland.
Qualified South Auckland Electricians
All our South Auckland electricians have undergone extensive on-the-job training that fully complies with New Zealand industry standards. However, book learning is one thing, but nothing is more valuable than hands-on experience, and all our electricians have built up a wealth of priceless knowledge over the decades, working on all manner of residential and commercial electrical problems across South Auckland
Why our South Auckland Electricians?
- Our Auckland Electricians understand our customers’ needs.
- Our Auckland Electricians have a consistent high level of reliable and responsible work.
- Our Auckland Electricians undertake all work in accordance with current best practices methods.
- Our Electricians issue a Certificate of Compliance with all work carried out.
- We only employ competent & qualified electricians that uphold our very high standards and ethics.
Since 1999, we have gladly provided our customers with the kind of trustworthy, reliable and punctual service they have come to rely on. Our highly-trained, professional electricians have the skill and experience to handle any commercial or residential job[/fusion_text][fusion_text]
Electrical Quotes – How Much Does it Cost?
At Electric Guys we understand that in today’s challenging economic climate, everyone is cost-conscious and looking to keep their overheads as low as possible. That’s why we will always endeavour to provide accurate quotations to save you money on the electrical work you require.